Cooking for a cause is a MUST!
During the holiday season, we are asking you to share some of your most delicious recipes on our Facebook page in an effort to raise money for MUST Ministries, a local organization serving those in need. Did you know $10 per month provides 7 children with a nutritious sack lunch for a day?
For every recipe submitted, Mopdog will donate $10. You can help us reach our 100-recipe goal in three simple steps:
- Go the facebook.com/mopdogcreative
- Like our page (if you don’t already)
- Submit your recipe and tag #GoodDogMopdog and #holidayrecipes
Once you have submitted your recipe, we will turn it into a recipe card (like the one below) and compile them into a Mopdog Community Cookbook to share with all our followers.
Please submit your recipe by December 20 to be a part of #GoodDogMopdog. Stay updated on our Facebook page as we work toward our recipe goal and help those in need in many ways:
- $25 dollars a month provides basic toiletry items for 5 residents staying at the Elizabeth Inn Shelter
- $50 dollars a month provides critical bus transportation for a resident who needs to travel to work each day
- $100 dollars a month feeds a family of four for a week
Did you know your online meeting space can have a custom, on-brand look for your organization?…Read More