Best social media tools to follow March Madness 2014
This is only my second year participating in a March Madness office bracket challenge! I’m not going to lie, last year I asked my then boyfriend (now fiancé) to fill out my bracket for me, and I still didn’t win! Although I don’t know any more about college basketball today then last year, I am still interested in learning and keeping up with all of the madness.
Below are some of the resources I will be using throughout the tournament, and wanted to share them with anyone else who wants to follow along on social media. If you know of any additional, please feel free share.
Follow #MarchMadness on Twitter
• @MarchMadnessTV – the official home of March Madness® TV. TBS, CBS, TNT, and trueTV provide exclusive live, national coverage of all NCAA Tournament games across 4 networks
• College hoops reporter for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops
• Jay Bilas @JayBilas – former Duke player and ESPN Analyst
• The statistic machine or Sports Illustrated and SI.com writer Luke Winn @likewinn
• Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN – ESPN basketball insider
• Head writer for NBCSports.com’s college hoops coverage at College Basketball Talk, Rob Dauster @RobDauster
Use the hashtags #MarchMadness #CBSSports #BracketBuster and #NCAA to follow all of the action across multiple platforms. And for some office drama follow the official the Mopdog March Madness hashtag, #MopdogMayhem
Did you know your online meeting space can have a custom, on-brand look for your organization?…Read More