5 Simple Ways Facebook Timeline will Boost Your Brand
Brands are getting 46% more engagement with Facebook Timeline, according to a study by Mashable.com. Brands such as Livestrong and Toyota have seen 161 and 156 percent increases in viewer engagement since the switch.
For those of you who haven’t tried it out yet, timeline is a summary of your entire page; it shows more than just the most recent status and page updates.
5 Simple Ways Timeline Will Boost Your Brand:
1. Cover Images – A great chance for your brand to show some more personality. The new look allows for a larger space to promote your brand, within Facebook’s guidelines, of course.
2. Sharing Stories and Milestones – Share personal and corporate milestones with viewers and help them feel more connected.
3. Posts – When something is important to you, keep it at the top of your page for multiple days.
4. Friend Activity – Fan and friend interaction with your page is displayed on the right side of your profile.
5. Events – The new timeline allows for users to follow a brand’s entire story from creation to promotion and even while the event is happening.
If you’re still unsure, check out this great presentation from Vitrue that elaborates on these benefits.
Need some assistance adjusting to the new format? We’re here to help!
Check out our profile for a sample of our cover image and more.
Did you know your online meeting space can have a custom, on-brand look for your organization?…Read More